Towpath Women, the largest ladies-only bicycle club in the Rochester area, welcomes riders of all styles and ability levels. Whether you prefer long road rides, cruising the canal, exploring local singletrack, or just riding with an awesome group of women, we would love to ride with you! Join our facebook group or meetup page to stay up-to-date with our women's-only rides, clinics, and other special events!
Our group is led by Sara Hoffee, one of Trek Bicycle's women's advocates for 2016-2017.
Winter 2017 Rides
All rides leave at 9:00 am unless otherwise noted. Winter rides are coed. These are free to join, helmet and waiver required.
- Saturday, January 7--Winter Group Ride @ Hojack Trail
- Saturday, January 21--Winter Group Ride @ Greenway
- Saturday, January 28--Winter Group Ride @ Erie Canal
- Saturday, February 4--Winter Group Ride @ Lehigh Valley Trail
- Saturday, February 11-Winter Group Ride @ Greenway
- Saturday, February 18--Winter Group Ride @ Auburn Trail
- Saturday, February 25--Winter Group Ride @ Erie Canal
Spring 2017 Rides
This year marks the third annual Towpath Women Mother's Day ride. Open to all members of your family, we offer multiple routes--a shorter Canal Path adventure suitable for families, and road rides for those feeling more adventurous. Join us for an afternoon of fun exploring the beauty of Rochester in the spring.
- Sunday, May 14 (1:30 pm)--Mother's Day Family Ride
Summer 2017 Rides
Our Monday Night Ladies' Rides leave at 6:00 pm from the shop unless otherwise noted. Please arrive by 5:50 pm to fill tires and prep for the ride!
- Monday, May 22
- Monday, May 29 (Memorial Day ride, leaves at 8:30 am from the bike shop)
- Monday, June 5
- Monday, June 12
- Monday, June 19
- Monday, June 26
- Monday, July 3
- Monday, July 10
- Monday, July 17
- Monday, July 24
- Monday, July 31
- Monday, August 7
- Monday, August 14
- Monday, August 21
- Monday, August 28