Date: 2020 Event Canceled
It is with heavy hearts that we have decided to cancel our signature event this year. Looking back on past events, we reflect on the joy we experience from seeing all your smiling faces riding bicycles while contributing to a great cause and supporting your community. A most sincere thank you to every rider, runner, volunteer, participant, and sponsor for your continuous support of our Go Pink Breast Cancer Ride and Run throughout these past 9 years. Your fundraising, donations, participation and contributions have surely helped countless individuals throughout our community.
Why We Ride and Run
Breast cancer touches all our lives; although it overwhelmingly affects women, men can be diagnosed too. One in eight women (around 12 percent) develop invasive breast cancer in their lifetime. There are over 3 million breast cancer survivors in the US alone.
Our goal is simple--to raise funds for the Wilmot Cancer Institute's Breast Cancer Center. Join us this October in our quest to end breast cancer!
About GO PINK!
Sponsored by Towpath Community Foundation (501)[c] and Constellation Brands/Corona Light, Go PINK! is the area's largest breast cancer fundraising ride, attracting over 400 riders each year. Since its inaugural event in 2010, we have raised over $230,000 for the cause.
- Time: Run starts at 8:00am, Rides start at 10:00 am
- Route Maps: 5K Run, 10 Mile Ride, 25 Mile Ride, 50 Mile Ride
- Location: Stewart Lodge at Mendon Ponds Park
- Registration Fee: Ride (All DIstances) $65 | Run $25
- New this year, 2019 Limited Edition jerseys will be available for purchase the week before the event and at packet pick up for $75. Quantities will be limited! All proceeds benefit the Wilmot Cancer Institute.
- All Checks can be made out to Towpath Community Foundation
- Packet Pickup: Saturday, October 12th at Towpath Bike from 9:00am-12:00pm