Made of durable and waterproof polyester fabric, the Ortlieb Ultimate Six Classic is a compact handlebar bag that plays a key role in the gear management plan of all bike touring enthusiasts. The Ultimate Six Classic offers ample space for your valuables and the things you want to have at the ready on your tour. Made of nylon and Cordura fabric, the Ultimate Six Classic comes with a locking magnetic flap and mounting system for handlebar diameters of up to 31.8 mm. The transparent and rainproof flap compartment that comes with the five-liter model offers 21 x 12 cm interior space for the convenient stowage of smartphones, GPS devices and maps. And you can naturally operate your touchscreen device through the transparent cover.
The two larger models enable the use of different inserts in case you want to securely stow any special gear such as your high-performance camera while you're underway. All of the handlebar bags come with a detachable shoulder strap, a reflector and a zippered inside pocket. The locking Ortlieb mounting system helps to protect your gear against theft. All Ultimate Six models are also compatible with the handlebar adapter of previous Ortlieb generations, as well as Rixen & Kaul Klickfix mounting systems. An extensive range of accessories is also available for all of our handlebar bags.
- Waterproof handlebar bag in three sizes with lockable mounting set suitable for handlebars with a diameter up to 31,8 mm
- Do not use with carbon handlebars!
- PU-coated polyester
- Mounting compatible with products by Rixen & Kaul (Klick-Fix system)
- Lockable lid with magnetic flap
- Integrated valuable pocket with zip and snap hook for keys
- Removable shoulder strap
- Highly reflective 3M Scotchlite reflector on front of bag
- Small reflector of black reflective foil on mounting adapter
- Mounting provided for optional Map-Case and Safe-It sizes S-XL (models from 2017 on)
- Maximum load capacity 5 kg/ 176 oz.