We're Service Pros!
Walk-Ins Are Welcome
Getting ready for a ride and discovered that a tire's gone flat? Did you hit a pot hole and knock your rim out of true? Sometimes you can't plan when your bike needs attention. Why not bring it in? If we can fix it on the spot, we will. And if we need more time, we'll let you know when to stop by to pick it up. Come in, call or e-mail us soon so we can make that important repair or adjustment and get you back on your bike ASAP.
Estimates Are Always Free
When you bring in your bike for service, we always start with a free, no-obligation estimate of the work that's needed. One of our service pros will discuss your bicycle with you and carefully explain what we recommend, always respecting your choices and your budget.
Professional People, Training and Tools
Our service staff is professionally trained and certified to work on all bicycle makes and models, not just the ones we sell. And every member of our service team participates in training sessions with factory service techs several times each year. So, whether it's a minor tune-up or a major overhaul, you can count on us to do the job right the first time, every time.
- Bike cleaning
- Safety inspection
- Drivetrain lubrication
- Adjustment, lubrication and inspection of derailleurs and brakes
- True wheels
- Adjust all bearing surfaces
- Check and tighten all bolts, nuts and fasteners
- Check tire pressure
- Install accessories (as needed)
- Test ride for maximum performance
- Includes all aspects of our General Service, plus:
- Full drivetrain removal and cleaning
- Inspection of drivetrain parts and professional re-installation
- Includes all aspects of our Premium Service, plus:
- Bike is dismantled to the frame, cleaned and detailed
- Rebuild of all bearing surfaces
- All new cables and housing ($50 value)
- Frame Saver Protection for Steel frames